Tuesday 22 June 2010

At Any Time

Sir keeps reminding me that I have agreed to remove my knickers for him at a place and time of his chosing. I don't know when or where that is, but I have a feeling it's coming soon.

I know that it might seem a pretty tame thing, but I am a bit worried about it, to be truthful.

He's made me go without my underwear only on one other occasion. My arousal was almost instanteous and a bit overwhelming. I was at home for the day though, so not too much of a problem (grin), but the thought of being out, in public, like that, and also so close to him is a bit nerve-wracking. I have a hard time trying not to climax in public when he is around as it is. What am I going to be like in that state?

1 comment:

  1. This post reminded me of a time when I had S remove her panties right before we went out for an evening. I can say that knowing that she was in that state it was incredibly hard for me to keep my hands off her while we were in public. There is something about knowing my submissive would endure that for me that almost put me over the top just thinking about it. Without getting carried away further, and of course I cannot speak for your master, it is my opinion that by doing this thing for him you will make him very happy and he will probably have just as hard of a time as you.

    ReplyDelete