Sunday 13 June 2010

Submissive Reflections

Sir likes me to look at myself. He often orders me to stand in front of a mirror and watch myself orgasm. Or, if we are together, he will sometimes stop and force me to look at myself in the mirror...when he has put my collar on, or when I sat astride him and am fucking him, for instance.

Sometimes I am surprised at the woman I see there.

I am reading Milton's Paradise Lost at the moment. I first read it at the age of about sixteen and remember being fascinated by Satan whom I thought was a fantastic multi-layered character.

This time however I have been drawn by a section that seems to capture some of what I have been experiencing on my journey, and especially reminds me of how I feel when Sir makes me look at my reflection.


It's Eve speaking..

That day I oft remember, when from sleep
I first awak't, and found myself repos'd
Under a shade on flow'rs, much wondring where
And what I was, whence thither brought, and how.
Not distant far from thence a murmuring sound
Of waters issu'd from a cave and spread
Into a liquid plain, then stood unmov'd
Pure as th'expanse of Heav'n; I thither went
With unexperienct thought, and laid me down
On the green bank, to look into the clear
Smooth lake, that to me seem'd another sky.
As I bent down to look, just opposite,
A shape within the watry gleam appear'd
bending to look on me, I started back,
It started back, but pleas'd I soon return'd,
Please it return'd as soon with answering looks
Of sympathy and love; there had I fixt
Mine eyes till now, and pin'd with vain desire,
had not a voice thus warn'd me; "What thou seest,
What there thou seest, fair creature, is thyself,
with thee it comes and goes: but follow me,
And I will bring thee where no shadow stays
Thy coming, and thy soft embraces"

Paradise Lost, Book IV

1 comment:

  1. betty kiss:
    Looking at ourselves, both externally and internally, can sometimes be quite a surprise. Hopefully you see what he sees: something to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete