Wednesday 23 June 2010

Caged

I am having more and more fantasies about Sir putting me, collared, into a cage.

I don't know where it is coming from, but it's certainly very erotic and has, at times, literally taken my breath away. Even writing about it now my heart is beating a little faster.

I do tend to bite a little, and we joke that I could go feral, so maybe it's a deep down desire to be "tamed". But I don't know...

The more I am exploring this lifestyle, the more I think that it's being "owned" or "possessed" rather than being submissive that is my ultimate turn on.

I am just wondering whether Sir would prefer to own me completely tamed or still a bit wild ....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betty, have you read this article?

    http://www.steel-door.com/Caging.html

    Phil

    ReplyDelete